Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The stories are real - the monsters are here
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #9
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty
I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2016-12-08, 16:21

First topic message reminder :

:109:  :109:  :109:
VIENAS IŠ APOKALIPSĖS RAITELIŲ, KITAIP ŽINOMAS KAIP MIRTIS • GYVENA SAU PATOGIAI ĮSITAISĘS GERAŠIRDŽIO DAKTARIUKO KŪNE, KURIS KARTS NUO KARTO PASISPARDO IR PARODO SAVO GERĄSIAS SAVYBES • SARKASTIŠKAS, EGOISTAS, TAČIAU SUKALBAMAS JEI GAUNA TENKINANTĮ PASIŪLYMĄ • VIS DĖL TO - SAVO ŽODŽIO GRIEŽTAI LAIKOSI • MĄSINIŲ SKERDYNIŲ DAŽNIAUSIAI NERENGIA, NA... NEBENT BAISIAI PRASTOS NUOTAIKOS PASITAIKO.
:109:  :109:  :109:
REIKALINGI:
Mergina (žmogus ar šiaip kas iš silpnesnių būtybių),
kuri gyveno laimingą gyvenimą kartu su Hader kol šio
kūno dar nebuvo užėmęs apokalipsės raitelis.

• Šiaip priešai/kažkas tokio, su kuriais būtų įmanoma
suregzti vieną ar kitą sandorį dėl gyvybės ar mirties ir panašiai.

Last edited by Azrael Julius Hader on 2016-12-09, 22:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty
I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2016-12-27, 19:43

Kaip sutarsim, krikštatėvi? :015:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2017-01-02, 00:07

Bose,kaip sutarsim?
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #9
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2017-01-02, 01:03

Aurora - jau nutarėm :D
Lucas - gerai, jeigu vykdys nurodymus ir nešoks į akis, šiaip neblogas persona tas Azraelis :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2017-01-02, 01:07

bus labai geras į draugus trinsis
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #9
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2017-01-02, 01:08

Tai galim draugiškai ir sutart tada :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2017-01-02, 01:11

Valio:) Tuomet susitarėm
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #9
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him. - Page 4 Empty2017-01-02, 01:53

Okey :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I would wish you gods speed but I don’t want you to waste time looking for him.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4